Sat, 25 Feb|
Wild & Well Day Retreat
Day retreat in the heart of the Cairngorms to connect to your wild self, nourish your body and explore the inner landscape
Time & Location
25 Feb 2023, 10:00 GMT – 26 Feb 2023, 16:00 GMT
Braemar, Braemar, Ballater AB35, UK
Come and join for a day retreat and get Wild& Well !
We will be based in a special location near Braemar (exact location will be provided upon booking), immersed in the magical landscape and the elements. There will be a heated tipi as a group shelter to gather and relax in between venturing out on the land.
You will experience:
- Guided breathwork journey
- Breath workshop to rewild your inner landscape and tools & techniques to incoorporate in your daily life
- Chaga tea & workshop on how to sustaibly harvest, ID and process the Chaga fungus
- Guided Cold water immersion- learn how to activate your inner fire and embrace the elements
- Walking meditation with the mountains
- Scottish storytelling and myths
- Group connection& lots of fun together
There will be lots of oppurtunity to rest, relax, unwind and slow down to tune in to your own body and the land around you.
Please bring food for your lunch, and if possible something to share with the whole group, I will be bringing some home-made, wild foraged treats to share.
Wild & Well day retreat£80.00+£2.00 service fee
3 for 2
it's all about community! take a friend for free when you buy two tickets£160.00+£4.00 service fee
Donation based ticket
I am offering one donation based ticket for someone in financial difficulties, pay what you canPay what you want+Service fee